This LARS muzzle brakes are designed for .338 Lapua Magnum to 375/408 Cheytac on barrels up to 30mm diameter. Standard hole size 6mm, must be opened up to correct calibre by a Gunsmith.
- 38mm Diamater, 120mm Long, 220-230 Grams
- 6PCS SCREWS
All brakes have flats for a spanner and so they can be easily fitted by the gunsmith. Ports are 90 degrees to the ground to ground disturbance. The ports are angled back away from the shooter to minimise shooter discomfort and maximise performance. The through hole requires opening up to 0.025-0.030″ over calibre size.
It is recommended the rear of the brake be tapered down to the muzzle diameter.
- Eliminates the need to thread the barrel
- Safe and fast installation
- Improves recoil reduction
- Reduces target acquisition time
- Eliminates muzzle rise and rifle torque
- Reduces vertical dispersion
- Maintains rifle’s accuracy
- Available for any rifle without threaded barrel
- Safe and fast installation in seconds
- Each CoreBrake™ clamp-on is custom made to your specification
- Four Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Quad bolt clamp-on system
- Cerakote Coated
- Centering notch/index for repeatable installation
- Fits original factory barrels without thread