LARS, WARRANTY INFORMATION
LARS stock , chassis and accessories are engineered for performance. If you are not satisfied with the craftsmanship of our products, we will make it right. We take pride in our stocks and accessories to ensure an exceptional level of quality. If your LARS product becomes unserviceable, we will replace or refund the original purchase at our discretion. This limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser.
Please Note: Warranty covers manufacturing defects and does not cover intentional abuse.
Please do not contact dealer for warranty claims. We take warranty claims seriously. All warranty claims and concerns are handled directly by the founders of LARS, PaedDr.Rastislav Kralik ,DiS, MBA.,CEO LARS Slovakia.
For Rifle Stock Warranty Claims:
- Please put your serial number and the word “claim” in the subject line.
- Please provide make, model and caliber for barreled action used in the rifle stock.
- Please provide a brief explanation on what happened to the item.
For Accessory Warranty Claims:
- Place the word claim in the subject line
- Please provide a brief explanation on what happened to the item. If you have the lot number off of the box, please include this information.
Return Authorization will be given and you may ship your unit back for evaluation.
Shipping & Handling charges not refundable.
If you are within 30 days of receiving your stock – the 30-day money back guarantee applies.
The current lead time for accepting one of these FSX or TCX bogies is 3-6 months from the time of booking.
The current lead time for accepting one of these composite stocks bogies is 1-2 months from the time of booking.
Return & Exchange Policy
LARS offers a 30 day money back guarantee on its products. If you are not satisfied with your LARS Product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Must be returned in new, saleable condition with original packaging. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping & Handling Excluded.
Stocks may be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Stocks must be in new, saleable condition with original packaging. Pending inspection upon return, stock will be exchanged for a different unit or model. If exchanged unit costs more, customer will be contacted for payment of the difference. If replacement is lower in price, difference will be credited to customer (shipping and handling charges excluded).
If you receive a defective unit, LARS will cover shipping costs and issue a return shipping label. Once stock is returned and inspected, a replacement unit will be shipped. .
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LARS web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LARS web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LARS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LARS web site are provided “as is”. LARS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LARS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitations In no event shall LARS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LARS Internet site, even if LARS or a LARS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on LARS web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LARSdoes not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LARS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LARS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links LARS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LARS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.