Montage: Rail picatinny
Material: polymer, aluminum core
Dimensions /mm /: 122 x 56 x 36
- The Rear Bag Rider was designed based on shooter (customer) feedback. Increases the shooter’s ability to better recognize his shots for stability of the rear of the rifle and faster tracking.
- It was designed by a long-distance shooter and weapon designer Rastislav Králik Dr.
- The bottom is flat and provides a long surface for use in the back bag.
- The bag adds another 100 mm to the bottom of the stock, allowing for a natural and firm feel when used with any rear shooting bag. Easy installation with Piccatinny rail.
- Thanks to its minimalist and practical design, it is an ideal design element that also increases the practical use of the rifle.
The flat horizontal surface helps with a linear recoil and the rounded profile reduces the grip of bags and equipment. It connects to new and older stocks equipped with a rail..
If for some reason it is not possible to send money via PAY PAL, make a standard bank transfer
SK91 0200 0000 0039 8506 7157 and write all the details of the ordered item, including the email address and phone number for shipping. or directly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Import duties and fees associated with the import of these goods are individually determined by the laws of the country and the financial compensation is borne by the customer who ordered the goods
Returns and associated refunds do not include refunds for shipping and delivery