The TacSport Pro is the latest addition to the TacSport line. It was developed to meet the growing needs of customers that wanted a trigger that was great in rugged conditions like the TacSport and also has an even lower pull weight. This is achieved by a bottom sear that is machined slower, with a final hand polish and inspection.
Designed to operate in Remington 700 and compatible actions, the new triggers will have an adjustable pull force between 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces (100 grams to 1,000 grams). The ball system allows for the lowest reset force of any trigger, thereby improving accuracy and allowing for a very crisp let-off. The TacSport is machined from stainless steel with a housing designed to further protect the mechanism from the elements and will come standard with a safety lever and a removable bolt stop. The great thing about Bix’n Andy triggers is that they can be customized to fit into almost any action. Some other trigger brands don’t come with a bolt release so they won’t work in a Remington 700 action. With the TacSport triggers you can choose whether or not you want the bolt release and it won’t cost you anything extra if you do!
- The housing on the TacSport triggers are extremely durable and are built to withstand extreme environments whether it’s wet or dusty, the TacSport can handle it!
- Perfect for PRS, Competitive Shooting or Hunting.
- The TacSport Pro was used by Austin Orgaine who placed 2nd overall in the PRS and 3rd overall in the NRL
- (3.8mm) top sear comes standard (High and low sears available to fit your action
- Can be customized to work in just about any action!
- Pull force: 3.5 ounces to 35 ounces (100 grams to 1,000 grams)
- Uses the hanger that comes with your action
- The bolt stop release is removable
- Available in single & Two-Stage configurations as well as left or right top safeties in each configuration.
- Remington 700 replacement trigger
- Removable safety
- Customize your Trigger Shoe
There are no reviews yet.